He is the founder of Rishikulam Charitable Trust. He is well known social worker, ardent admirer and devotee of Sree Narayana Guru. He is the founder secretary of S.N.Vidyapeetam Public School (CBSC) at Thripunithura, founder vice president of Gurukulam college of Engineering at Kadayirup in Ernakulam Dist., Ex-President of Trust which runs Nangelil Ayurveda college at Kothamangalam, one of the eleven author trustees of the Trust which is building the Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre at Chalakka in Ernakulam District and Ex-State General Secretary of Sree Narayana Samskarika samathi. He has retired from BSNL as Divisional Engineer, Telecommunication.
A Medical Doctor by Profession, He is a disciple of late S.N.Rao who was an absolutist and who had a thorough Knowledge of Sree Narayana Dharmam and Vedanta. With a research mind he had immersed into Sree Narayana Dharsnam for more than 20 years and has written several articles and 4 books on the teachings of Sree Narayana Guru. He is the author of the book “Sree Narayana Guru’s science of Life”.
Rishikulam Charitable Trust
The Rishikulam Charitable Trust is formed to propagate the ideals of Sree Narayana Guru, Adi Sankara, Sree Budha and other disciples for the foundation of an ideal society based on the Indian philosophical thoughts and culture.
1. To promote scientific living, balancing material and spiritual values based on Sree Narayana Dharma.
2. To establish and maintain educational institutions
3. To run institutions for the welfare and empowerment of women etc.
4. To establish and conduct hostels, residential complexes and health resort centres.
5. To establish and run centres of worship, meditation, yoga and counselling
1. Trust conducts classes on scientific living, balancing material and spiritual life based on Sree Narayana Dharma and Darsana to found an ideal society irrespective of caste , creed and religion.
2. Trust conducts premarital counselling and takes classes for young unmarried and newly married people to reduce breakdown of families
3. Trust publishes books to propagate scientific living
4. Trust intends to build a community living centre for people above 55 years to have a fruitful life in the service of others.
Rishikulam Project : Master Plan The Trust intends to establish Sree Narayana School of Brahmavidya to impart teachings on scientific living, balancing material and spiritual values based on Sree Narayana Dharma and Indian philosophy.
Rishikulam Master Plan is envisaged in 2.5 acres of land and the Trust has decided to acquire another 2 acres of land by the side of Rishikulam Residency to establish the other projects of the Master Plan. Master Plan includes, Rishikulam Residency , School of Brahmavidya Hostel for children going to school & colleges (free accommodation), Shopping Complex , Open Stage , Auditorium , Villas, Children's play field.